Skype
gborg23

SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

You deserve my five stars. I cant believe this is so funny. Especially The Charlie scene and Bison, Balrog and Vega's argument. Classy XD

HadoukenDude responds:

Thanks. Sadly not many people got the jokes. :/

Game Grumps 2 Trailer Game Grumps 2 Trailer

Such epicness *.*

Wanna dance with Kim?! Wanna dance with Kim?!

Nice c: You make animating look easy :P

Cyber Rush Cyber Rush

A simple yet really fun game! I like it!

Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO) Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)

Sweet game dude! It really makes me feel like iam playing it on a gameboy.Specially because i still have my gameboy color working perfectly :P I am only giving it 5 stars because i cant give 10

Test your might - BETA Test your might - BETA

Its quite a nice game and it gives you the sensation of playing the actual mortal kombat but i have some suggestions for you to make this game better : when where on the scene to try to destroy something you should insert the "test your might soundtrack"( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU4CbH WxbNM ) and on the character select screen you should insert better character sprites and use the actual game sound effects for the selection noises and the click sound. And also use the original narrator for the character´s names instead of using the mortal kombat 3 ones. And use the original arcade version of the character select theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFw4 s-UHEU) And finally improve the character sprites "specially raiden´s fighting pose it should have the lightnings around his body) and the destruction sprites too.The original game has parts of the wood,rock... flying around.

Williard-Xzd responds:

(sorry for bad english)

Thanks for the suggestions! I created this game really fast and I took the first sprite, sound, that i found in the internet.

The Power I Feel The Power I Feel

I was searching for a song to use in the background of a stormy stage on Mugen, and this is the exact chaos tune I was looking for. Thanks for uploading this epicness here!

TheDoomrider responds:

My pleasure! Sounds epic!

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

Perfect for the Shimoneta To Iu Gainen na Sekai anime.

-Velocity Wings- -Velocity Wings-

Nice! It´s a really catchy song!

Goku Goku

Nice job dude! Your improving a lot!

Yoko Yoko

Cool! She looks much better than the last time you tried to draw her! Your progress keeps amazing me!

bocodamondo responds:

yeah, i hope i can also draw a better kamina next time too

Nebula Character Sheet Nebula Character Sheet

This will make an excellent character!